skip navigation

Gladstone Youth Football will not have a season for 2021. Please check with either Rex Putnam or Milwaukie for registrations this season.

We plan to be back for 2022, but we urgently need volunteers to help run this program. Please reach out to a current board member for more information.

Tackle Registration

Click here to register for tackle football!

Coaching Application

Click here to apply!

Officials application

Click here to apply!

Mission Statement

The Mission of Gladstone Football is to develop a value-driven program that teaches teamwork, good sportsmanship, and self-discipline by providing every athlete with a set of lifelong skills that will enable them to be a positive example on and off the field. 

Core values

Brotherhood ..... Football is a tough and demanding sport where 50 to 80 young individuals share daily experiences that mold them into a fraternal entity, this forming a brotherhood. Brother may not always get along, but in the end, brothers have each other's backs in times of competition and the adversity faced as a student-athlete both on the field and in their personal lives. 

BIG TEAM- little me ..... No member of the program is bigger than the program or the team. A successful program doesn't have "Me" guys and egos. we are a team and we win or lose together. It takes individuals acting as a whole in order to accomplish what is necessary to become a successful program

PRIDE ..... Personal Responsibility In daily Excellence. Each member of the football program has a responsibility in doing their best on a daily basis. The core principal relates to everything from being a great student to a being a great son. It especially holds truth on the football field where the starter has to give his best at all time as does the player who may be on scout team for the majority of the season. No job is too small. 

10/90 rule .....  10% of life is what happens to a person, the other 90% is how they react. This is a simple concept to remember and is applicable to everyday life and on the football field. We continuously inform the players about this rule because something major will happen to our athletes on a weekly basis and how they react has the biggest impact on the outcome of the situation. 

Cut No Corners  ..... Detailed and discipline behavior is what drives success. This is a timeless truth that can be shown within every great sports organization. Not "cutting corners" is a way to remind athletes to stay disciplined about the small details.  This is important because every small detail and decision an athlete makes changes their performance in times of adversity. 


About GYF

Gladstone Youth Football is a nonprofit organization that offers tackle football to children from 3rd grade to 8th grade.

Price for the season: $275

If you have any questions or are having trouble with registration, please call us at 503-863-9287

Tualatin Valley Football League

The Tualatin Valley football league is a tackle based football program for 3rd through 8th grade youth in the Tualatin Valley and Portland metropolitan area in Oregon. With over 50 associations, the program now boasts over 6,500 players and 500+ volunteer coaches.

The TVYFL is a non-profit football club, whose goal is to provide safe and enjoyable athletic competition. Good sportsmanship, fun developing student athletes and individual growth are our main goals.

GladstoneYFB Gladstone Youth Football GladstoneYFB
Seth Watts

Seth Watts

Gladstone Youth Football President

Phone: 503-863-9287


Gladstone Youth Football - TVYFL  
Phone Number  
Email Address